Thursday, March 16, 2017

LAST POST -- I'm Moving!!

So, my first announcement -- As of May 2nd, I am moving to Bella Fiore Day Spa (2225 NE Cornell Rd, Hillsboro, 97124). Same email, same cell number, same FaceBook to reach me... but my drive goes from 45m-1hr down to 12-15m. No more rush hour worries, so eventually I'll want to work more hours, but for now, my schedule will be Tues (2p-7p), and Wed-Sat (9a-3p). I'm very excited about this move and look forward to building my clientelle up closer to home.

Second announcement -- This is my last blog post on Blogger. My website will go live April 30th, 2017 and I will be blogging directly on there from here on out. (Don't worry; all posts here will remain.) My website has Gallery photos, blog posts, service menu, and more! My friend Chris is putting it together for me and I'm very happy with his knowledge & attention to detail so far (and we're not even live yet!).

Anyway, hope you stick with me, and follow me over...

No comments:

Post a Comment