Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Goals for 2015 --

This was two year ago's list -- here -- and I'm happy to say that I accomplished all of it (and some even applied to last year, too)!

This year's list includes --
1. Clean out/clear out as I need; my room is only about 60 sq ft, so I am very limited with space. Keep an eye on this album (on my public FB work page) -- LINK HERE -- I will periodically be adding stuff to it.

2. Keep my windowsill retail area nice (labels on everything, put a UV coating on that window, get a smaller basket so things fit better, maybe get a wall decal that says "Retail" or "Take Me Home" - lol).

3. Keep working on my skills as an artist; including practicing in my off hours, and attending a nail event or two.

4. More clients, as usual! Currently, looking to fill up my Tuesday & Friday, every other week.

5. By year's end, I will need to update some pricing again. I've added a few new products, and haven't redone pricing on half my menu since 2013.

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment