Sunday, July 19, 2015

Same Salon, NEW ROOM!

The detail work isn't quite done, yet, but I am officially in my new room. After we got back from vacation, I had a very full work load, so I didn't get a lot done, but I was able to bring my daughter to work a couple days... With her help, we got my drawers & two of the shelves lined, the new pedi chair all set up, and a multitude of other little things done.
I still have to put up my certifications, misc decorative items, and window coverings, plus put the glass shelves in the retail cabinet and fill it with items for sale. A friend of mine is hemming my closet curtain and making a liner for my clean towel basket, and I may pick up a new rug or two (one for under the pedi chair and one for under my mani desk) and maybe a new client chair... but I am *IN* the room now.
My old room has been cleaned out and cleaned, and I got all the little holes filled & painted. I still have to do some white touch up, but it is otherwise ready to be rented to another beauty professional.

Here are some pics of what I've got done so far --

No comments:

Post a Comment