Monday, May 14, 2012

More Education

Last Monday, I decided to take a four-hour OPI GelColor class. I've been using GelColor quite successfully since its soft release last November, but this was an opportunity to get a little more education under my belt (and, who knew, maybe even learn something I didn't know). Things I learned: How to apply a French without that telltale "hump", how long you actually need to shake the bottles (thank goodness I have a hobby paint shaker I got on Amazon!), and we got a tutorial on OPI's new Lacquer Apps. I spent part of yesterday playing with GelColor, loose glitter, a colored glitter gel, and the Apps; if you're interested in photos, they are posted publicly on my work page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/artistryofthenailsalon).

No comments:

Post a Comment